Moved my office last weekend and had a busy week.. Sorry I haven't posted :-(
So after CR, I took Monday and Tuesday off. I ran 3.5 outside on Wednesday and had a 1 hour personal training session that evening. I ran 3.8 on the treadmill Thursday. The ball of my foot starts hurting. Took off Friday and Saturday... due to moving my office actually, not the foot. Biked 25 miles sunday and when I got out of the shower, saw my 4th toe was a balloon!!! Thought, "i borke my toe". But you know how much a toe hurts... you dont break it without knowing it. So then I think, "the ball of my foots been hurting, I should look at it".... Swollen!!!!
Not gone monday so Tuesday to the podiatrist. They dont really know. Erays Wednesday... No results yet but told not to run for a week :-(
So, nothing since Sunday except one gym/lifting workout. Swelling is down so I hope to either bike or run tomorrow!
Theia, SOOOO glad we finally met. We definately have to get together for some runs!
Eric,
You are totallly back!!!Your mileage is impressive and I am jealous ;-)
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The toe thing is definitely strange because like 'yeah' your body definitely lets you know when you bash your toe. Although, I guess there could be some sort of stress fracture there that you aggravated doing the CR or something. Nothing you can do for a SF other then let it heal and, well, not stress it. I'd be careful what kind of shoes I put on for awhile. Definitely things that were open like sandles, and shoes with a big, cushioned toe box like running or walking shoes. Not the most attractive, but Judge Judy probably wears them in court where you can't see them behind the bench. So, should be okay for you. See you tomorrow, I guess.
ReplyDelete9.84 this afternoon. It was close to perfect weather. If I'd have known I was that close I would have run and extra cul de sac. But that's the furthest that I've gone in over a year.
ReplyDeleteAwesome runs Eric! I have been very good and rested. The swelling is pretty much gone... very light now. I may try to just do 2-3 tonight and see how it feels.....
ReplyDeleteJust back from an 1 hr 23 min run, 8.34 miles in 10:03 pace. Very pleased with that in this wind. Yesterday I did 40 minutes on the bike just to move my legs and loosen them. Tomorrow busy all day with class and Ashland so will be a day off. I'm liking the long run every other day with occassional bike sessions thrown in. Hope the toe is better. How did it feel after 3 miles?
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I didnt make the 3 miles :-( Kids....!!!! Lol. I have to get it in at lunch time or the odds are against. TOMORROW for sure. I have both jobs so I can sneek in a run inbetween!
ReplyDeleteOh no!!!! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you soon! We have to go for a trail run together. :)
ReplyDelete