Monday, June 11, 2012
schools out!
YAY!!! I actually got to run in the MORNING today! I went out for 6.75 at 7:30 am! ANd honestly, it was already HUMID! But so nice to have it done early! So weekend totals... 5 mile run friday, 35 mile bike ride saturday, yardwork sunday, 6.75 miles today!
Eric,
I cant wait to see the hill! And we have a new family member (well, it is supposed to be at their dad's house and will be eventually) to share with you! Maybe the girls and I can road trip up later this week?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Please stop up if you get a chance. Linda showed has a cell phone pic of the dog. She said 'the girls have a new friend' and my response was 'no, Kurt has a new friend and the girls will visit occassionally!". Misery loves company, walking the dog at 5 AM in the rain! I haven't been out the last couple days and the humidity is part of the reason. But I've been powerwashing the deck and furniture and spent about 4 hours outside Sunday so I was pretty beat. Doesn't look good today either but at least I don't have to water new shrubs today!
ReplyDeleteYou are kicking butt with your training!!
ReplyDeleteIt is one great day today! 6.2 and nice fresh air. Hope you can get out. I'm spending the afternoon at Middle Run preserve clearing hiking paths.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the visit to your blog. Great posts. I have added myself as a follower.
ReplyDeletehotels in pachmarhi
pachmarhi hotels
best hotel in pachmarhi
pachmarhi