Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time for the worst run of the year....

So every year, the Baltiomore 10 miler is my worst... it is always hot, humid and hilly! this year looks different... looks like temperatures will be cooler... But I feel I am runing a little slow right now. So we shall see. Race is THIS saturday morning! Been a good trainging week... 6.75 mile run Monday, session iwth my trainer Tuesday, Spin class Wednesday and 6.3 mile trail run today :-) Taking tomorrow off to be ready for saturday! this weather is GREAT!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Didn't realize you had another road race coming up. Good luck to you. Wise to not do too much today. Paricularly if you have to get up early tmorrow to get down there. I did 6 yesterday. Probalby will do another 6 today which, being the 15th, will get me over 50 for the 1/2 month and a good step toward a 100 mile month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how did it go? Generally a pretty nice morning. Can't ask for better in June. I didn't run yesterday but did go out for 6 at 3:30 this afternoon. Wasn't hot, but I really perspired. Didn't feel too bad and want to get in miles this week before the heat wave hits on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8.0 today. Perfect weather. 66 and cloudy. Thursday's forecast is 100! Ouch. And that isn't even the heat index.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, today is the last day of decent weather. Better get to it while you can. Did 6.3 just before noon and although it is humid it is very comfortable. I'm busy tomorrow morning so by the time I get home I expect it will be too nasty to do very much outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew, this is VERY ugly today. Already 97 or so, 40% humidity. No outside stuff for me!

    ReplyDelete