Monday, June 4, 2012
Seriously, work is getting in the way
Of blogging!!!!!! :-) and training sometimes!
I am back! I promise to try harder. I have been very sidetracked! Although still working out.
I am officially 19 weeks out from the next 1/2 Ironman and time to get serious! So I actually got in the pool for the first time friday. thankfully, I was able to a 1 mile swim right off the bat :-) Not fast, but still a mile. Saturday was an all day concert so no training. Sunday was a 30 mile bike ride.
Theia, yes,,, greg is the BF that did his first 5k just in August and then does a 10 MILER with me in May!!!! Pretty cool huh?
How is your training going?
Eric, You are cracking me up! Your comments are pretty darn funny! Whats no funny is that you feel! I would be more worried but if you ran EIGHT miles with sore ribs, either you are superman, or they are just bruises and not more serious. Still, uncomfortable I am sure and I am impressed with your drive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Didn't run yesterday. Could have, but didn't feel like pushing myself through that again. But felt more relaxed today and did 8.1. Pretty humid but OC so temp was great and my chest felt the most relaxed since I injured. Sounds like if you can swim a mile and ride 30 it shouldn't take a whole lot more to get you ready as long as you can get out consistently for the next 18 weeks.
ReplyDeleteGlad the chest is better. I managed 5 today despite traveling for work. Beautiful day!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGot in 6 this afternoon. Very nice day, better then yesterday actually. Want to get in my miles before we get to the heat and humidity this weekend so that if i don't want to go out in it, I won't. But this week has been a blessing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThe comment above mine is.... interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad the swim went well! Where do you do your bike rides? I've been keeping up with the bike but not the run. I'm injured! Boo.
No run today. Had a SCORE session with a client at Cafe Rev at Lanatana Square. Have you ever been there. Fantasatic little place for lunch. This afternoon I have to do some cleaning and besides, as predicted, it's getting uncomfortable out. Landscaping is complete in the backyard. You need to stop by and see it. Bring your meditation cushion!
ReplyDeletetheia... there are frequently some weird things on here :-) Sorry you are injured.. what happened? I usually just bike out my door... I will go around cecil county , lums pond or up papermill and pike creek... depending on how hilly I want to get!
ReplyDeleteEric, can't wait to see! I will have to come up. This was a REALLY hard week with Emily finishing up at her school and client audits at work. I have been running around, but no running. Missed yesterday and today. Hoping to make up for it this weekend!
Just finished 6. Slight breeze. I felt great to start but wilted in the heat. Glad I didn't opt myself for a long distance. Will be working in the sun most of the afternoon. If you're running this afternoon or tomorrow you migth want a trail run through a shaded woods.
ReplyDelete