Thursday, September 6, 2012
While I am really look forward to October and the rac in NC, I think after the 1/2 ironman, I am going to shorten up and speed up. I think I am going to stick with 3-5 miles and work on intervals and speed. This is hard for me, as I think longer is better... but all the research says short, intense and intervals is better. My hip, my back, my knees... I think my body is saying shorter, intervals and intensity is better. I think I have to change my mentality... yes, long races are fun (in a sick way) and a badge of honor.... but Function joints for the entire 100 years I plan to live :-) is also very important!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I didn't get out yesterday for a number of reasons but settled for a 40 minute spin on the bike. Today, after T'ai Chi, went out and did 6.2. I didn't have much gas though. It was not real hot but the humidity is still a pain. I wanted to get out before the storms rolled through. I think I'll watch Delaware on TV today. I'm not thrilled with watching ligthening in the light towers at Delaware Stadium when I'm standing in a pool of water 200 feet away!
ReplyDeleteThese color shopping bags Chloe marcie Many Chloe bag shopping bags with
ReplyDeletedifferent colors. For many individuals, Oahu particularly evident
difference is the color of choice exactly where the chloe handbag, a collection
of their choice.