Definately worse for bloggin..I have been out every night either at parent information meetings, purchaseing school supplies, squeezing in a session with my trainer or transporting kids somewhere! Notice 3 of 4 nights are the kids... LOL! Yes, this time of year is tough! Trying to stay motivated to wrokout but also, accomplish what they need. It is exhausting! On the other hand, IF I can sneek in a workout at lunch hour, they are in school and no one is looking for me :-)
Have REALLY been having trouble with the hip and back... but depressed about not getting any distance. Did an 8 mile run on monday which I DESPERATELY needed mentally.... but did pay a little physically! My back was killing me all night after... but honestly, I feel much better today than i expected. Bottom line tho, my back isnt getting better on its on so, I finally called the doctor today. Have to make an appt with the general practicioner who will order the MRI who will send it to the neurosurgeon who will then give me and appointment... and THEN, I will get some answers! Stay tuned... for a few weeks apparently!
Eric, how did you do today? Out at all? Leg ok? Man I want this humidity to GO AWAY!!! :-)
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh no! Hope you get some answers soon.
ReplyDeleteFinally got out this afternoon. I have been soo busy with this new computer update but it is finally settling down and although it is not like I'd like it to be, it is functional, and faster then the old XP machine. So, I can move on to other things. I'm impressed with 8 miles if your back is sore. I haven't done 8 in a long time (and the reason I'm not thrilled with running the 15K in a month). But I did finally get in 6.5 today and felt decent. But I think I am paying for so much slack time this summer and I really need to be more consistent and hit some 7+ runs. Glad you are seeing the dr. You don't want that sort of thing to go on too long or you may end up with something you can't fix!
ReplyDeleteNice run! I havent done 7+ in a long time either... it felt good to accomplish that.
ReplyDelete