Wednesday, June 16, 2010

10 miler coming`

Well I took yesterday off on purpose as I had 5 days in a row of pretty intense workouts Today I hoped to get something in, but didnt have time :-( TOmorrow I have a 5k in wilmington and then friday I will do little if anything as I have a 10 miler in Baltimore on Saturday morning..... just in time for the next heat wave!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty aggressive...but, go for it. Hopefully your Baltimore race is early in the morning so you can avoid the 'heat' part of 'heat and humidity'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine you had a nice evening for your 5K. I ran at 2:30 and although the humidity was low the sun was surprisingly intense in the clear air. With the wind at my back it was quite warm. But, 3 days in a row so I'm comin' back here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extended my run today for the first time in quite a while. Did a 7.4 and it was pretty decent. Humidity and foul air that is predicted is not here yet and there was a pretty nice little breeze to boot. Hope you have a good run in Baltimore. Chances are that it will be hotter and more humid there then here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weather is realy aweful for anything outside. Be careful. I tried to give blood for my neighbor today but they botched the job and mostly what I have is a sore arm. But they did give me credit for the donation so mission accoumplished there. Needless to say, no running today.

    ReplyDelete