Really nice. I bagged runnning in favor of a 4 hour hike through the PA side of White Clay Park. Great trails...I had run 2 days in a row. I'm out later this morning, then have to head downtown for a SCORE counseling session. Weekend looks like a drag weatherwise after Saturday.
Ran 7.4 yesterday morning and it was really nice. I think I'll be out later this morning for a shorter run. With the weather turning nasty, only early morning runs probably next week. It is going to be downeight dangerous.
Did 6.7 yesterday but I feel today like the humidity, although not distracting so much while running, is getting to me. I must be somewhat dehydrated as sleeping very soundly (guess that is not a bad thing) and waking up stiff. I think I'll take today off and try to get this stiffness out of my legs. We are going down to ginny Monjon's later today for dinner and a card game. So, today mostly I'll water plants and just much around and try and stay cool.
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
Really nice. I bagged runnning in favor of a 4 hour hike through the PA side of White Clay Park. Great trails...I had run 2 days in a row. I'm out later this morning, then have to head downtown for a SCORE counseling session. Weekend looks like a drag weatherwise after Saturday.
ReplyDeleteRan 7.4 yesterday morning and it was really nice. I think I'll be out later this morning for a shorter run. With the weather turning nasty, only early morning runs probably next week. It is going to be downeight dangerous.
ReplyDeleteDid 6.7 yesterday but I feel today like the humidity, although not distracting so much while running, is getting to me. I must be somewhat dehydrated as sleeping very soundly (guess that is not a bad thing) and waking up stiff. I think I'll take today off and try to get this stiffness out of my legs. We are going down to ginny Monjon's later today for dinner and a card game. So, today mostly I'll water plants and just much around and try and stay cool.
ReplyDelete