Well, I fit in 20 miles on the bike saturday, although it was the middle of the day and very hot!!!!
And I did a 7 mile trail run today with 3 friends! Also VERY hot! What a productive weekend tho!!!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you had one, I didn't. Just too miserable out. It was all I could do to manage the yardwork. On Sunday I had to go to the zoo in Wilmington to taks some photos for my wildlife photography 101 class. That was more then enough time outside! Today I spent all morning and early afternoon on a Del Nature Society Volunteer trip to Longwood Gardens. We got to walk through all the 'behind the scenes' areas. Quite interesting and today was a hell of a lot better then yesterday.
ReplyDeleteJust finished 6.7 and it was really the nicest day in a week or more. It was about 79 and it was humid, but with the cloud cover and the breeze it probably was as good as it is going to get in June.
ReplyDeleteNice day today. Went out about 2:30 and it was only 75, very humid but nice breeze. I understand that the next two days are going to be ideal and then the next heat wave arrives on Saturday. Hope you can get out Thursday and or Friday....
ReplyDelete