Tuesday, June 8, 2010

YOUR BACK!!

Eric, I figured you wouldnt be on while you were away so I didnt even check! My bad! You racked up some real miles on vacation... I am very jealous. I LOVE the lewes/rehoboth trail. That is what the Lewes 1/2 marathon was on... you will have to consider that for next year. It is about a month after Caesar Rodney.. we can both do 2 next year ;-)

Sounds like your vacation was really good. Cant wait to see the photos! Especially dolphins!

I am doing pretty well with the training. No pool time, but that is b/c I am working with the personal trainer 2x a week and there is only so much time. Got in 25 on the bike saturday and a 5 mile run on SUnday but it was REALLY hot and a very tough run. Walked a little btw miles 3 and 4 and had to stop for water at 4 miles. Worked with trainer for an hour monday and did 45 minutes on the stationary bike tonight. For the first 8 days of june, only missed 1 day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great training week for you. I was really surprised at how my leg held up with all those miles at the shore. But I ended up dehydrated more then sore because it was so humid. Things should start to ease up here once Jude is back to work next week and my schedule backs off a bit for the summer. Get some of those miles back I missed early on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished 6.7. Interesting day. Somewhat humid but when in the breeze, not bad. When out, the sun is pretty intense but the temp is only about 80. Felt pretty good. Knee a little tender at the end but great to finally get started on my running week. It's tough getting back from vacation and finding some free time!

    ReplyDelete