Saturday, January 24, 2009

BIKING AT HOME

1 hour on the trainer this morning... girls are with me this weekend and brought me water to keep me going.. so sweet!!!!! Hope I am teaching them by example!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I need to do an hour on the treadmill today, so you're motivating me to make sure I do that. After working this morning, I need an extra push. Thanks! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, way to go. I finally got out this afternoon for 7. I was intimidated by the wind but once I was out it was fine and felt pretty good after a pretty aggressive run yesterday. Tonight out fo the 34th anniversary dinner...You know, there is only about 50 days to the Casaer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Lisa !! I got on the treadmill which I hate, but you do it so much so I figured I could too...still hate it though. Can you train my girls to help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me, I hate the treadmill too! I only do it cause I have to and even then, I can seem to do more than 45 mins. I hate it! So you have my empathy and congrats that you did it!

    ReplyDelete