Needed to swim today so i checked the lap schedule at the y.... penquin club til 1... then 5 open lanes. So I clean the house and wait for 1. Get there at 1:10 and the parking lot is FULL.... so I figure the kids are still changing from Penquin club, I will run to the store and come back in 15. Come back in 15... parking lot is FULLER. Turns out there was a meet... NO lap swimming today.... I didn't bring any other clothes and since i wasn't going on the treadmill barefoot in a bathing suit, no workout today ;-( Some days are just like that.
I will be back on it tomorrow!!!!!! (hold me to that everyone ;-)
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sometimes you need a zero day. Too bad you had to waste the gas though. Already 44 today. Strap them on and go outside.
ReplyDelete