Girls just left to go shopping with a friend, so I am off to the Y to the treadmill and the pool. Hard to get motivated in the middle of the day... I REALLY don't want to go...... HELP!
Ok.... I did it!!! I am back and I actually did 5.2 miles on the treadmill! I hate the treadmill! I never last 5 miles... Yea! Followed by 1000 yards in the pool. I feel better and now, I am hungry!!!!!!!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Lisa - need any motivating music while you up your milege? I was checking in this morning to see if you were getting up early after the double workout. I did my part tiring out the kids =)
ReplyDeleteYea, I slept in today! I would love some motivating music..... You have sooo much music and you are good at the ipod stuff. Wanna mix me up a CD and I can make a new playlist??????? And thanks for tiring out the kids!!!!! They really were pooped!
ReplyDelete