I got up at 4:15, did not run, did not swim, got dressed and out the door to work. You are phenomenal and I'm proud of you for even trying. Now that's courage.
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
I got up at 4:15, did not run, did not swim, got dressed and out the door to work. You are phenomenal and I'm proud of you for even trying. Now that's courage.
ReplyDeleteYour loving cheerleader.
Susan
Well, 5:25 is not time to be up running as it is cold, dangerous right now, and your muscles are still tight from sleep. Drive on..
ReplyDelete7 miles this morning in the snow. But temps were good,footing was good, and traffic was light.
ReplyDelete