Saturday, July 4, 2009

9.5 miles of therapy!

What a great day for a run! Still struggling on the long runs,.... been 8-9 weeks since the race so I can't imagine it is still recovery.. Must be not doing enough :-) Gotta pick up the training since I got nothing else to do... running, biking and swimming my butt off to stay in shape for.... well, no one! Argh ;-) (hmm, looks like the therapy didn't work!) haha

2 comments:

  1. What u r really should be training for is life! To be a role model for someone, to survive a life threatening situation, to thrive under stress, not just get through it, to be able to drive through a flu virus, not be incapacitated by it. The competitive events simply provide interim goals to modivate u along the way. They are not an end in themselves. U've got a week at the beach to recharge. Use it wisely. And enjoy today,it is going to be another really nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo right and all those reasons are why I do it! Especially b/c I want to live long and healthy for my girls :-) Bad day yesterday... trying to snap out of it today! It is gorgeous... heading out on the bike now!!!

    ReplyDelete