Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Still hot!
Well, I think I already posted that I ran 6 on Sunday? Took Monday off b/c the girls came home from California and swam a 1/2 mile last night. Not feeling so great this week. Constant headache, dizzy and head feels like a bowling ball. I think it is sinuses... but I hope it is not still related to the car incident :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sure it wasn't too much partying....! However, this is definetly a good week to blame it on sinus. Today is aweful. I mowed the lawn and was soaked in sweat. Not sure whether I now feel like running in this crap or not.
ReplyDeleteLisa, the vacation was great. Outer Banks. Weather and water fantastic. What else can I add? :) Hope you're feeling better soon, though. I talked to Jane yesterday in court, and she told me about the Bike Tour of Kent County coming up on August 8th. You in?
ReplyDeleteEric, that's what I need to do tonight: cut the grass (it's been a couple of weeks since I spent anytime at home, so you can imagine...) and lace up the running shoes and hit the road. However, it just started raining, so I might be able to slack off for one more night. :)
Dave
Too bad dude. Unless you have an industrial strength mower, it's rain the rest of the night.
ReplyDeleteYea, I slacked off last night too! The humidity is killer and I didn't want to push it, not feeling well.. Gotta try to at least get a short run in today... Sprint triathlon is on Sunday!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDave, I have the kids on the 8th so I doubt I will be able to make the Kent ride.
Turned 6.7 this afternoon. Interesting day. Not all that hot and when the sun was clouded over, a little breeze that felt quite good. I was sluggo, but put it in cruise control and tried to enjoy the sweat. Having an awesum month for me. 135 miles if I get out tomorrow. Good thing, trip to Santa Fe will cut into my mileage for August.
ReplyDeleteI am just about to head out for 6.7. Humidity is 85%. Yeech....
ReplyDelete