Sunday, July 26, 2009

HUMIDITY STINKS~LOL

Well, yesterday was a bike so today was a run... 6 miles on the blacktop in the 83 degre with and 87% humidity!!! Thats ok, builds character!!!!!!! Legs felt good but a little tired from the 42 mile bike yesterday. All and all a good day!

4 comments:

  1. L&C sits off Centre Rd across and down from the new Artesian's Bldg. There is also an entrance off 48. It is in the area that has some newly constructed office buildings but sits by itself. Very nice. We sat outside through the thunderstorm. Owned and opporated by the folks who own Dome (and I think Eclipse). I ran about 10:30 and it was pretty nice but humid. I can imagine your later run was not much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back on this thing, Lisa.

    Me? Well, I'm back from vacation. The weather on the Outer Banks the last few weeks was beautiful and the water was nice most days. I got in a few runs (4 - 9 miles in length) but generally slacked off. So, I need to get back at it, too, but I'm not really enjoying the heat and humidity that we've been slammed with this week. Any relief in sight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, the prodigal son returns as well. Sounds like a great time. But no, sorry, its almost August and humidity and t-storms all week. We really got slammed in Hockessin on Friday night. A tree surgeons dream..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Dave! I feel like a slacker too.. not going any further than 7 on my runs... but I did get in 42 on the bike.
    Vaca was good??

    ReplyDelete