Sunday, July 5, 2009
My first HIT by a motor vehicle!!!!
went for 31 miles of biking therapy.. this time it worked.... after being hit by a little old lady in a sedan...drug 15 feet (on the bike, not on the ground) and givien a complimentary ride home by NPD (thank you!!!!).... Yep, could have been much worse... Thankful for small injuries and all the other stuff now seems small too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay, so now that we have established that u r ok, how's the bike? I assume it was u'r new 1.
ReplyDeleteWent out about noon today. It was really nice with humidity about 42%. But it was very, very clear air. Measured my alternate route and it is 7.48 miles according to my 'shoe'. I am 544 miles short of 40,000 logged miles. So, it is my goal by Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteU'r modesty overwhelms me. Jude told me your story and it sounds a lot more serious then you have described. Please call on me if you need help, no serious exercise, consider going the YMCA in Rehoboth next week if you want to do some gentle biking or swim a little. But don't stop moving or you will really stiffen up. I'm here if you need some help.
ReplyDeleteCan I come bang the gavel tomorrow for you sinc e you can't use your right side..?
ReplyDeleteLisa, Are you okay?! What the heck happened?
ReplyDeleteEric, 40,000 miles?! Good God, man!
Dave, all I can tell you man is that 40,000 represents a lot of shoes!
ReplyDelete