I haven't posted cause I haven't done anything! What a week! Sunday was the 11 mile run so I took monday off. Well, Tuesday, I got called down to testify in the senate... Did you know they do 6 months worth of work in one night? I was there from 6 pm to 4 am.. (so no time for a run tuesday) headed back to Newark, put on a pot of coffee and was in court at 8am!!! I got ONE hour sleep from 5:30 monday morning until 10pm Wed. night... so, I didn't do anything wed. either! I could hardly move!
Now it is Thursday and I am writing on here,..... should be out running ;-) LOL! I am at least thinking about it.......
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've lived in DE long enough to know that what they are doing is the 2 months of work they should have been doing over the last 6 months! Then they do it in 48 hours and I'm supposed to feel sorry for them. I do feel sorry for you, but not them. Terrible schedule, so you should not at all feel guilty about not doing any exercise. Tomorrow is a new day, so start from there.
ReplyDeleteJust got back from 7.0. Wow, interesting day and almost cold when running into the breeze. Humidity must be a record low for a July day. Imagine it is chilly at the shore..Dave?
ReplyDelete