Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Still not outdoors!
So I still havent been able to get outdoors for a run... with kids and work and weather. I did get a second "fithy fifty" workout on Thursday last week. Then Friday morning I went to 5am spin class and spun with the birthday girl (my mom) :-) Saturday I hope to run outside but we got the wet and cold weather so I opted for the treadmill. Made 7 miles indoors!!! Not bad. Sunday was Emily's cheerleading competition and I was just whooped after that so I took Sunday off. Yesterday, I hoped to go out.. weather was almost balmy... but that darn thing called "work" got in the way!!!! Thats 2 days off in a row! better get cracking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I meant to get out and enjoy the balmy weather yesterday too, but I was too tired after regular work and had to go back to the office for a meeting at 7 p.m. :( With this wind today, looks like I'll be hitting the treadmill later.
ReplyDeleteNot today. Wind gusting to 45 mph. It is right nasty out. Hate that wind. Will practice some T'ai Chi this afternoon. Actually, a little stiff from 3 days in a row plus painting the bathroom which put me in some contorted positions. Need a rest, T'ai Chi will stretch me a bit and work on flexibility
ReplyDeleteMe either! Got stuck in meeting from 2:30-6:00, then got girls, off to store, dinner and dyed their hair!!! that was pretty much the whole night! And although feeling guilty about now taking THREE days off, totally enjoyed the goofy time with my girls :-) Its important too!
ReplyDeleteHope to maybe get out today when I get back from my haircut this morning. Have T'ai Chi class at the academy at 2 so today is a little cramped as well. Nice day though. Yesterday was two hours of class in the morning, 3 hours of building the Lenape Longhouse in th afternoon. Obviously no run. Well, maybe not obviously. Yeah, need goofy time, no doubt. I will surely be out tomorrow as we warm for the weekend.
ReplyDelete