Thursday, February 24, 2011

the week to date

So after SUndays 8.3 miler I took Monday off. Managed to get in 4.0 outside on tuesday, 4.25 outside on Wednesday. No time today but I plan to go to spin class at 6 am tomorrow.... :) for spin class, :( for 6 am! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Painted all morning yesterday, 2 hours of T'ai Chi classes later in the day. Slept like a baby! Not used to that painting stuff! Today looks like a wash but maybe later as the forcast calls for decreasing % of rain as we get to late afternoon. Otherwise, back to painting this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Jude pushed me out the door at 3:30 then and told me she was going to walk as well. I come back to find her on the bike. She never made it to the top of the hill! I'm out there getting the crap beat out of me by that wind. Coming up Old Wilm Rd I almost was forced to a standstill by a couple of gusts. Nasty, but warm! I'll probably be sore from that. Always am when you get tossed around by that kind of wind. Like getting beat with a rubber hose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe you ran in that wind! I actually watched a girl trying to get down main street and I swear she almost went backward!!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping my to say hi, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete