Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Still running inside

Well, after skiing Friday, I did a 5k on the treadmill saturday, did a KILLER workout in the gym with a friend on Sunday and did 4.5 miles on the treadmill last night. I was soo sore today (mainly from the gym workout) but I still planned to do something today... however, ice, the work and the kids dictated that I take a day off ;-)

9 comments:

  1. If you did the killer workout, u should take the day off. I doubt I'll be out today because we have restarted our painting inside and I have Lenape Longhouse construction this afternoon 1 to 4. So today is pretty well shot despite the fact that it will be 42. Yesterday, in addition to billing Jude's clients, spent 3 hours on the phone getting her computer fixed. Glad it was not a day I wanted to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juat finished 6.6. Pretty decent but winter weather advisory for tonight and tomorrow until 11 AM. Ice, sleet and snow...Maybe I'll get out later in the day. Another good morning to paint the upstairs bathroom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, 40+ degrees and counting. Brilliant sun baking my black running gear. Great day with another one to follow tomorrow hopefully. 7.4! Need to get more consistent, and longer. Two days a week isn't going to cut it on March 27.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I stumbled onto your blog. I'm a DE triathlete and runner too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Theia, hope that was just a slip of the tongue. Not good for a runner to be stumbling on anything! Lisa is my niece. A good person to know and dedicated fitness buff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7.4 today. Starting to turn cloudy but enjoying the 40+ temp. This blog is rapidly becoming my running log because my 63 (almost 64) year old brain can remember from one day to the next whether I ran or not. Maybe that's what happens in retirement when one day seems like the next! Well, next two days will be difficult to find time to go out. Wednesday is busy, tomorrow I guess it is going to be wet & rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric awesome run! I wanted to get out in the balmy weather too but darn job!!!!!!!!! You are kicking some butt lately tho!

    Theia, nice to meet you! I posted on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you as well! I'm in Wilmington but have friends who run in Newark often. I'm too lazy to drive ALL the way (<--- sarcasm) there, so I generally run from home. I should really branch out.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, the arrow didn't line up properly, but hopefully you know what I meant. :)

    ReplyDelete