Well, I didnt get in a RUN on wednesday, but I did dust my bike off and get in 17 miles! Gorgeous weather and I cant believe it is JUNE and I havent had the bike out yet. So it was really good to get over that hump. I have at least the SheRox triathlon in August that I must bike and swim for and I may decide to do more... maybe ;-)
Last night was a 5k for Abby... The B+ run. 26:06..... pretty good !!! Awful humid!
Saturday (tomorrow) is the Balitmore 10 miler so NO running for me today... rest day :-)
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just back from about 6.8. Didn't run yesterday either. Today was pretty decent but the sun is intense. I was tired. Not sure why with the day off the day prior but whatever. Sounds like a pretty busy schedule. Good luck in Baltimore. Hope the heat stays away..
ReplyDeleteHope you had a decent run yesterday in Baltimore. It was really humid here so I imagine it was not any different there. I didn't go out yesterday. I felt like the misery index was pretty high. Did make it out just now for 7.5. Still humid but the clouds have kept the temperature down and there is a nice breeze. Fell coming down the hill on Rte 48 near Happy Harry's as I was trying to run in the gutter because cars had moved into the right lane to get around an RV coming up the hill. Mhy heel scrapped the curb and I went down sideways and scraped by knee up a bit. Looked prety cool I guess running down Rte 48 with blood runnign down to my socks. But I finished the run (like what the heck else was I going to do?)!
ReplyDelete