So I had a really busy work week and find it hard to fit anything in between work and the awful weather. However, I made up for it thursday and friday such that I can barely walk today ;-)
I did a 6 mile run on Sunday morning. Nothing M, T, or W. Thursday, with all the humidity, I figured it was a good Day 1 back in the gym. I really need to add some weight training/cross training instead of all cardio... You know, a woman over 40 needs to build muscle. So at lunch on thursday, I complete my first of 8 workouts I will rotate... This one was the "filthy fifty". Do you know it? 10 excercises, 50 reps each. Then I did 20 mins on the EFX for a a little change in cardio. Friday morning I arose and headed outside for 7 miles pre-heat and pre-work. This morning, steps are my enemy and advil is my friend....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you are on track. What a miserable week. I thought yesterday would be better but it really wasn't. Hoping to get out today but may have to dodge raindrops to do it. But that's okay. I don't mind liquid humidity if it isn't accompanied by lightening! Jude has had a flu virus all week. Headache and fever mostly. Hasn't been pleasant there either but good thing it was a week off for her and didn't happen during our Rehoboth week. Be careful about doing too much too soon.
ReplyDeleteEnded up running 7.0 yesterday. It was decent but humid. Hopefully I'll get another chance today before the storms come in this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteGot in 6.7 this morning. Nice temp but man is it humid! 3 day run week which is okay considering what the middle of last week was like. Next week promises to be better weather for outdoor stuff.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't going to push past 7 miles until next week but today was so outragiously beautiful that I went 7.4. Hope you can find a few minutes to get out because there won't be many summer weeks like this one is shaping up to be.
ReplyDelete