So, I got a run in each day on the weekend, but no time for anything on Monday or Tuesday. As you can see out the window, it is POURING now so I just did 4 on the treadmill tonight. Will do a few tomorrow, spin class friday, 2 or so just to loosen up saturday and then it is CR 1/2 marathon time!!! The weather DOES look terrible Eric but I see they took out the word "snow" today so hopefully we wont see any of that!
I am going to look for Theia's blog and say hello... Maybe we can meet her this weekend!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck on Sunday!!!! I will come out to say hi. How shall we try to find each other in the crowd? And would you prefer saying hi before or after the race?
ReplyDeleteI'm taking it easy today. And obviously yesterday was out although I did spend 3 hours in the afternoon working outside on the Lenape Longhouse. Hands got cold because my gloves were wet. But, as long as it is dry Sunday, 40 should be fine (and negligable wind of course). Been doing taxes this morning and T'ai Chi this afternoon. I find the TC really stretches me. I seem much more relaxed afterwords. I'll run Friday and we have TC practice Saturday morning so that should work out. I'll pick up your stuff after my class this morning. Hi Theia, nice to hear from you. Looking forward to meeting you.
ReplyDeleteOh-my-gaawd. I can't pull the CR T-shirt out of the bag because it is such a brilliant lime green that it probably will disrupt the air traffic pattern in Philly if you wear it while running. Wait until you see it. It does make a statement!
ReplyDeleteGot in a pretty nice 6.8 this afternoon about 2 or so. It was about 42 but sunny, light breeze. Got away comfortably with a baseball cap and no gloves, 3 layers though. Probably need light gloves Sunday morning if it is going to be in the 30's. Which it looks like it is. No running tomorrow. T'ai Chi practice to stretch.
ReplyDelete