Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lunchtime quickie!

Took monday off after my 11 mile jaunt on Sunday. Was home to meet the exterminator at lunch yesterday and when he finished earlier than I expected, I quick changed and grabbed an unplanned 4.2 mile run! Felt surprisingly good! ;-)

6 comments:

  1. So, let me see if I have this right. You met the exterminator at home for a lunch
    time quickie? Wow, my niece of all people! Go for it....and he's a quick finisher to boot!

    My experience has always been the best running is when you are mentally relaxed. Suspect your run in the Pocono's met that criteria because, not being home, you probably had no further agenda and/or a flexible time schedule. Also not worried about picking up/dropping off kids, making a meeting, getting dinner, etc. Nice to get away and clear your head out. I'm totally booked to day and tomrrow. Next run is Friday I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh Eric, that is a HYSTERICAL read of my post!!! Didnt see it that way, but I do now!!!!!!! NO, I did NOT have a quickie with the exterminator ;-) Too Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent yesterday afternoon in about 2 inches of Christiana River muck cutting Phramites for the Lenape Longhouse project. Needless to say, wasn not allowed back in the house without and immediate shower! No time to run, nor today as I have to do bookkeeping, haircut, Speechti admin (i.e. pay jude, do mid month invoices) and go to my T'ai Chi afternoon (and evening) classes. But tomorrow...it should be a different story...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are a busy beaver..... sounds like a beaver is a pretty close analogy too! LOL! Today was gorgeous and tomorrow is supposed to be better... so I hope you do get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great day. I plan to run later this morning, Saturday afternoon, and a long run on Sunday. Today is cleaning day....but I have a couple errands first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CR Race Packet! Unless you tell me otherwise, I'll pick your packet up when I get mine, probably Thursday.

    ReplyDelete