Monday, March 14, 2011

Running in the poconos!

Glad you are back Eric. I DO need you :-) Iwas in the poconos this weekend and scheduled for an 11 mile run. I must admit, after spa treatments and girl time with a bottle of wine of saturday night, it was hard to get up Sunday morning and run while my friends slept... BUT, what a beautiful run! Mind you, I was on the street, but the poconos just "feel" different even when you are road running. I did my full 11 miles and felt pretty darn good! Not that it wasnt a mental challenge after about 7 miles.. It was!!!!! But I did it and i felt great!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fantastic. I think running is Hockessin maybe tougher now then the CR course (other then the end). You always seem to be going up or down out here. I hope to get out this afternoon. The stiffness from Sunday is fading so I hope I can do 7 today. Probably won't get miles Wednesday or Thursday. Too busy. Then push it this weekend hopefully. Sometimes it is tougher mentally then physically once you get over about an hour and half. I need to listen to my new chiRunning CD and figure that out.

    ReplyDelete