Monday, March 7, 2011

Sparse week

Well after Tuesdays treadmill run, I had a HUGE meting on thursday that took all my attention. .. Btween that and the kids, I was unable to get out again until it was time for my long run on Sunday... and of course, it was raining. I dont mind wet, but I dont like wet and cold and I needed to run early, before it warmed up. So, I opted for 1o miles on the treadmill. Yes, it was tedious on a treadmill BUT, I did it!!!!! ;-) Looking forward to the time change next week and longer days!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Egad! I can't imagine 10 miles on a treadmill. The most I've done is 8 (a few times), and that was brutal. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm appreciate your writing style.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got back from Tucson at 12:15 last night. Today was catching up and of course with the rain outdoors stuff was out of the question. We didn't get any exercise on the trip to speak of but practicing our T'ai Chi on the the patio of Jude's brothers house, overlooking the Catalina Mtns in Tucson, was awesome. So peaceful and quiet. We did hike the desert Monday and Tuesday but they were not particularly strenuous. However, it doesn't take much to feel the 3500 foot altitude. Not sure what tomorrow may bring. We've go more catching up to do but need to get some road time soon. 10 miles on the treadmill would put me over the edge! I see that you've picked up some interesting followers. You don't need me around at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY, got out for 7.4 today. Felt pretty good but why not having been off the streets for 6 days. I'm going to try to find time for 9 or 10 tomorrow. Pretty decent, tomorrow is supposed to be nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I survived a 10 miler today. Pretty decent at 53 degrees but a little windy in places. I'm sore but don't think I picked up any blisters. I'll rest tomorrow, too busy to have time to go out anyway, then run Tuesday when not much else is scheduled. Busy Wednesday. I will try another long run next weekend.

    ReplyDelete