Saturday, March 19, 2011

The rest of the week

Well, no more quickies :-) but I did manage a 7 mile run on Thursday... Boy the weather was fantastic!!!! Friday I knew I would not have time... even tho 71 degrees was calling me.... so I did a 6 am spin class and on with the day! Hoping to do 3 or 4 today and 6 or 7 tomorrow to round out the week.

Eric, would be great if you can grab my race packet! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect day today was (is). If it can be like this next Sunday that would be a real treat. I don't know why, but I was very relaxed today, was able to control my pace, and finished 10 + and extra hill and cul de sac, so maybe 10.4. Feel pretty good so I am encouraged. Tomorrow promises to be rainy so probably just do some weights and stretch. Hope you can get out today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took yesterday off but hope to get in 7 today after I get back from taking the cat to the vet for his 'wellness' checkup. Looks like rain tomorrow and maybe Thursday. Sunday not looking so great either with 40% of rain and high of 45. I'd prefer in the 50's but hey, we've been good the last two years. Wonder what happened to all your 'groupies'. I was hoping Theia would stick with you for awhile and maybe we'd catch up with her at the CR.

    ReplyDelete