Well I mad ethe 6:15am spin class today finally! It felt good to be back! No time to swim tho.. I have to go to Georgetown for work...... But I gotta get back in the pool sometime soon!
Never had a problem posting although they keep making those damn letter combinations longer and longer I think.
I don't run in the rain unless I'm caught in it. And I'm with you on the shoes although normally I have one pair that is near the end fo life. Right now, but both pairs are less then 4 months old so I am not going to destroy them. Also, it is just plain dangerous to run where I do because Old Wilmington is narrow and the drivers have limited visibility even without rain on windshields. But I am getting antsy.
Yeah, I haven't run much this week either, and I have no excuse, considering that I do own a treadmill! I'm dying to get outside, though, and the weather looks like it will improve this weekend.
Whooeee, went out at 5 pm for a 6.7 mile run. Still spritzing a bit but not enough to obscure my vision via rain or road splash. Hamstring a little tight and never loosened in the dampness but my legs were fresh otherwise. And why shouldn't they be after 2 days of just hanging around. I am so glad that school is done and I don't have to fight busses and mom's at 3:00 in the afternoon next week.
Had to work this morning, but got a seven mile run in early this afternoon. I'm feeling good, and the weather, although humid, wasn't hot. All in all, a good run, thank God! It's about time, huh?
Just finished 7. Was going to do a 9 miler today but chores got the best of my and we are going out to play bridge at 6 pm. So, I'll save the 9er for tomorrow, along with mowing! Whoopee. Next week looks like dodging t-storms again all week.
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
Never had a problem posting although they keep making those damn letter combinations longer and longer I think.
ReplyDeleteI don't run in the rain unless I'm caught in it. And I'm with you on the shoes although normally I have one pair that is near the end fo life. Right now, but both pairs are less then 4 months old so I am not going to destroy them. Also, it is just plain dangerous to run where I do because Old Wilmington is narrow and the drivers have limited visibility even without rain on windshields. But I am getting antsy.
Yeah, I haven't run much this week either, and I have no excuse, considering that I do own a treadmill! I'm dying to get outside, though, and the weather looks like it will improve this weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhooeee, went out at 5 pm for a 6.7 mile run. Still spritzing a bit but not enough to obscure my vision via rain or road splash. Hamstring a little tight and never loosened in the dampness but my legs were fresh otherwise. And why shouldn't they be after 2 days of just hanging around. I am so glad that school is done and I don't have to fight busses and mom's at 3:00 in the afternoon next week.
ReplyDeleteHad to work this morning, but got a seven mile run in early this afternoon. I'm feeling good, and the weather, although humid, wasn't hot. All in all, a good run, thank God! It's about time, huh?
ReplyDeleteJust finished 7. Was going to do a 9 miler today but chores got the best of my and we are going out to play bridge at 6 pm. So, I'll save the 9er for tomorrow, along with mowing! Whoopee. Next week looks like dodging t-storms again all week.
ReplyDelete