Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Humidity?

Trying to get used to the heat and humidity again as I usually can only run at night! Got in 7 miles tonight........ What will I do in summer??? :-)

3 comments:

  1. Nah, I'm still here. I have just absolutely been buried at work with hearings and an appellate brief that is due in the Court of Special Appeals on Monday. I haven't had the time to even see Cynthia since Saturday night. I hope to have the brief finished and out the door on Friday, so I can rest this weekend.

    The heat does take a bit of adjustment, but I tend to prefer running in hot weather than cold. I've been stretching and that seems to have worked. I am back up to five miles again pain-free. I may try a seven-mile run this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the humidity. Makes the run seem so much harder and, at the end of the day, I think because I dehydrate, I am much more tired and don't sleep as well. This rain isn't helping much. By the way, has anyone experienced a problem with this site? Occasionally, and it has happened on more then one computer, as I log out it fires up many multiples of explorer and I end up having to shut down the computer because it goes much faster then I can shut it down? Ordered shoes today. RRsports was giving $25 off orders over $150.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I haven't had that problem, but I have had periods of where the site wouldn't let me post. I have figured out a way to get around that, so that problem's been resolved for a while now, though. Now, I basically have to hit "Post Comment," get an error and try again. It always takes two attempts to make a post. A pain, but what are you gonna do?

    Humidity doesn't bother me too much, but the rain does. I'm a wuss. I hate running in the cold or in the rain. I mean, hey, running shoes ain't cheap, so I don't particularly want to destroy them by running in the rain. Am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete