Got another 6.75 mile run in on Sunday. Felt great but I can still day my body is recouping! Need to get back in the pool soon. No time on MOnday, hope to get something in today!
NB 1024. Had them on the shelf for a long time so time to order 2 more pair. Missed yesterday, 2 busy but got 6.7 in today and just missed the t-storm. Whew...pulled a dead snake off the road and found some credit cards that had been stolen and tossed aside. Called the guy and he stopped by to pick them and a thank you. Third time I've had that experience out here.
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
NB 1024. Had them on the shelf for a long time so time to order 2 more pair. Missed yesterday, 2 busy but got 6.7 in today and just missed the t-storm. Whew...pulled a dead snake off the road and found some credit cards that had been stolen and tossed aside. Called the guy and he stopped by to pick them and a thank you. Third time I've had that experience out here.
ReplyDelete