Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another run

Well, runs are definately the easiest to get in.. Pool you have to drive to and bike takes longer. So, another run on Thursday.... 7.37 miles! A little humid at 5pm, but good. Nothing friday and trying to get motivated today! I have GOT to pick it back up!!!!

Eric, Sounds like a great vacation with good runs! I am jealous!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, where did Dave go? Crawl into a hole after his trip to the shore? Did he ever return? Maybe not with the promise of the weather we had today. I ran yesterday (broke in a new pair of treads) but worked all day today catching up from the week off. Jude is off to the spine doctor. What a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question~~~~~ Dave? Dave? Where are you? Must be that new girlfriend :-) He's ditched us Eric!!!!!!!
    How are the new shoes? WHatcha get?

    ReplyDelete