Friday, May 8, 2009
ONE DAY, ONE DAY, ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, my good friend and Ironwoman Laura Lu told me a 20-30 min easy run on thursday and and a 30 min. easy spin on friday and NO more! So, last night I did a 30 min easy run and it was hard.... Yikes... Shattered my confidence a little BUT, it was hard because I wasn't feeling well... so I know that it really was not a reflection of how I will do saturday..... I am just glad I got the bad one out of the way so all things are go for saturday! Now I gotta go spin........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Go Lisa go! YOU'RE GONNA DO THIS!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck. Your poor run was mostly nerves. You run to relieve tension, but unfortunately if you are not relaxed, neither will your run be. So don't worry about.
ReplyDeleteYou're fine! Just relax, eat a good meal tonight, get a good night's sleep, and enjoy the race. Tear 'em up tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, what am I going to do with all of the free time that I am about to inherit, since I assume that this blog has just about come to an end? ;)
ReplyDeleteGo get em girl!
ReplyDelete