Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Forgot to write

.. yesterday. I did get in a 4 mile run around the resevoir and another 3/4 mile walk with my mom who was walk/running while I ran! It was nice (and hot!!!!) Funny, 4 miles is now a "light" day. I would have never thought that would be me!!!
Nothing today tho... back to work.. no time!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tuesday was pretty much rain all day here and yesterday deep fog in the morning. We took the 9 am ferry to Cape May and it cleared with strong sun the rest of the day. We got back around 7:30 and went to Dogfish Head for dinner. Plenty of walking including the climb to the top of the lighthouse in Cape May. Some interesting photo ops. We are probably going to Prime Hook this morning (it is again foggy here) but hoping to run this afternoon after our guest leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time this morning at Prime Hook. This is really a neat, and overlooked, treasure. Saw a beaver at work, many birds of course, a snake, and other stuff (including ticks unfortunately. But hey, it is 'natural'). Managed to get in an 8 miler after that and before our dinner with friends. Visibility off the beach was about 300 yards. Not your ideal beach day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another 60 degree, foggy morning. 90% humidity. Jude is off to run errands, I will take my last beach/boardwalk run of the vacation. There are replica's of the Nina and Pinta docked in Lewis for the weekend. I'm hoping Jude finishes here chores and walk so we can pop over before the crowds arrive. Out to dinner with other friends this evening, then pack and home tomorrow. I guess it is a good 'vacation' when you have to go home to rest up from it.

    ReplyDelete