Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trying to get back up to par

Managed to spin for an hour at home yesterday morning, but Ihave SOOOO much work to catch up on, I am going to have to take a week or two of light exercise to make sure I get this work done. Not enough hours in the day!

Eric and Dave.. enjoy the beach! I am jealous!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the light workouts for the next week or two while you catch up on work. I'm with Eric, you should relax for a few weeks anyway and begin your training for the September half-ironman no earlier than June.

    I completed two short (3.5 mile) runs yesterday and today. Still doing okay, but I'm dying to begin to push the mileage up. I may try a five-mile run tomorrow. The weather's been absolutely beautiful after work this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only has it been nice after work, it's been nice all day. I knew there was a reason I retired!

    ReplyDelete