Friday, May 1, 2009

Race distance swim

Well, I skipped spin class this morning. that flu is spreading so quick I figured take no chances. No need to touch bikes and be in a room full of people. I can't get it now.. not 8 days before the race!!!! So, i will try to spin at home later. But I did get in a 40 lap swim this morning... race distance ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Well, the good news is that my left leg has not been bothering me since I gave it time to heal and restarted running. The bad news is that I pulled my right calf yesterday! What the $%^@! Same injury, but different leg. How is that possible?! Man, I'm getting old, I guess. This sucks.

    Lisa, I wish you the best of luck and hope you stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing??? :-) So far, I am good, but I am worried about this flu. It is spreading so fast... I just need it to wait til after the race if it wants me!!!!! So, do you have to nurse that leg for a month now? Jeez! You must be frustrated!

    Eric, Glad you are back out and on the go! I have to disagree tho... I like the 60's and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey, i will be out of state may 9, otherwise i'd love to ur face at the finish line! good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, except that I probably don't stretch enough. But you know how it is with time constraints: always in a hurry and barely enough time to just get in a run most days. Guess I paid the price, though.

    I hope it's not a month off. I stopped immediately, so it's not as bad as the left calf pull has been. But, since it recurs with no warning, I'm not sure what to do. Life goes on and there's always my bike.

    ReplyDelete