Well, I finally got out and did something yesterday. Took a 6.75 mil run.... must say, it fell good to stretch out the muscles, but I probably would have been happier doing about 5 miles ;-) My muscles were getting pretty tired on the last bit!
Up at 5:20 this morning and about to head out the door to spin class! New instructor today!!!
So, I am back from spin class, followed by 25 laps in the pool! Nice to be moving again, but definately see the need to take it slow!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I did 6.7 yesterday as well and felt really good (after a day off Wednesday). I'd not been having comfortable runs so it was nice to feel good. I'd suggest you taper for a month then pick an event in September (while the water is still relatively warm). Gear up again in June.
ReplyDeleteFunny you should say that.. cause I already picked an event in september!!!! And this one, it right close to home so my biggest blog supporters, Eric and Dave, can come cheer me in person (if you want ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell, you never know. I just might do that. Assuming of course it doesn't conflict with a UDel home football game! Then again, I could see you off, go to the game, and be back for the finish. And have a late afternoon snack to boot! Rock on kid...
ReplyDelete