Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO POST!!!!

What is wrong with me!!! I have been sooo busy at work and so screwed up lately, I forgot all about my blog! Still planning to do another 1/2 in September... but I gotta step it up! I have been training.. last week I ran 5 on tuesday, 6.75 on thursday, 6 on Friday.... I ran 6.75 Sunday, biked 24 monday and ran 7 today! So, I am still busy :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh and Dave it seems that "stud" was only a figment of my imagination... A BIG part of my past who I thought wanted to be a part of my future... apparently only for 4 days tho... You saw me on day 3 of 4... on day 5, he disappeared again! Argh! I am really not that difficult a person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the tornado, in the form of a 6 and 9 year olds have left after an exhausting (for us) 7 days. Trips to Fort Delaware, Blue Rocks, Longwood, DE Museum of Natural History, and the YMCA Pool (twice). Oh yeah, 2 trips to the Creamery for ice cream as well. It was fun. But running between that schedule and the rain was out of the picture. I've done 6.7 Monday and Tuesday and paid the price for my time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oof, Lisa! What are you saying or doing to these guys?! ;) Seriously, sorry about your bad luck, but better now than after months or years of a relationship.

    By the way, I accomplished a nine-mile run on Sunday, so I'm feeling strong again. Stretching seems to have cured the injuries. Hoping to get out and run a five-mile run tonight.

    ReplyDelete