Friday, February 13, 2009

13 hour turnaround

I left the Y at 5 last night ans was back at 6 this morning! Shwew! 45 mins spin class, normally followed by a swim but I skipped the swim today. I HAVE to get some work done!!! (oh yes, I have a job to do to ;-)
Hopefully I can make up for it on the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I lied to you. My course here is not 7 miles by 6.75 as you might have seen if you checked out the link I sent in a previous comment. I measured it today using my Nike pedometer at 6.76. I had previous judged the distance using an overly optomistic estimate of my speed. My average pace today was 9:35 per mile. Agggh. Getting old is a bitch. When are you coming out to run some Hockessin hills? You will be spoiled running in Newark....

    ReplyDelete