Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I GOT UP!

Yes, I got mysef out of bed... day one of getting "back on it." 50 mins on the treadmill, although true intervals as the new dog kept forcing me to get on and off, on and off, as he continued to get into things ;-) Hopefully, I can get a swim in later too but for now, got get kids to school and me to work!

Got in an hour on the bike tonight too!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. You didn't miss much on the roads here as we had 3 days of mid 30's with 30mph winds. Needless to say, I didn't go out and hopefully the CR will be better. Plan on good runs next week then back off (back off from what?) week before CR. Let me know if you want me to pick up your race stuff for you. No more accidents! But since I'll be going near Greenville anyway, I can get it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you! I got one run in while in Florida, it was cold tho (ut not as cold as here)!!! It felt nice to not be frozen!!!! I will be backing off from what??? too :-)
    Would be great if you could get my number... I am afraid to!

    ReplyDelete