Tuesday, February 17, 2009

backslide

Gonna be a tough week this week. Not much time for exercise. Hopefully, I will be able to step it up next week and make up for this week!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's a good thing to take some extended time off. Rest and recovery for body and soul. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And than k you for always signing in and encouraging me! Your the best!!!!
    And Dave, if your reading, you are second only to my uncle here ;-)
    I will see both of you at Caesar Rodney... (and I really will as you will both be in front of me!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me in front of a triathlon competitor? Don't be so sure. I have been slacking off a lot lately. I need to get myself back into gear and now realize that the Caesar Rodney is only 2 1/2 weeks away. Yikes!

    Come on, Spring! Where are you? Training inside bites!

    ReplyDelete