Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home again

Well, we had a blast in DIsney, but as suspected, only 2 workouts all week. One hour on the bike before we left and one 6 mile run around the resort while we were there. We were up late and up early ALL week...... I tried to run a second time, but there was just no getting out of that bed! We were (and still are) exhauted!!!!! So, back on it today! Not sure how I will find time with work a littel backed up since I was away, but I will!!! I HAVE to!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great vacation. Rest is a good thing and something you need to avoid burnout or minimizing risk of an injury. But we need to get back on the horse (I do anyway) and gear up for the final stretch of training with only 2 1/2 weeks to the Caesar Rodney. Pray for good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 2 1/2 weeks!!!!! Holy hanna!!!! I did do a 6 mile run after a full day of walking and then a second full day of walking and felt pretty good!!!!! But 13???????

    ReplyDelete