Saturday, February 7, 2009

Need More Time

Well, spent an hour on the bike trainer at home today. I should do a 40 mile ride each week, but I can't stay on a stationary bike for 2 hours, plus I have the girls this weekend. Maybe we will get blessed with warm weather and I can get an outdoor ride in soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    I'm tempted to pull the bike off the bike trainer today, too, but was looking at the road conditions here in Maryland. There's still salt, sand, and grit all over the roads from the winter storms we had recently. We need a good rain to wash the surface off. So,instead, I'll probably do a long run at the Newark train station today. I ran an 11-mile run last week, so I should be ready for the Caesar Rodney next month! Hope to see you then, if not sooner.

    ReplyDelete