Back to the gym this morning for another 45 minute spin class (at 6 am) and my longest swim yet, 1500 yards!!!! Afraid i might be getting a cold.. really dragging!!!!!
You go girl! I'm loving retirement and taking care of 7 month old Leah, but I try to spin 3 days a week, swim one hour non-stop 3 days a week and play tennis once a week. Yes, this old lady approaching 60 is in training for Senior Olympics. I won 4 golds and will represent DE in biking and golf this August, if John and I can afford to go...not sure. Anyway, I'm going to the Y for both swimming and spinning. Let's see if we can work out together!! I'm still teaching gymnastics at Downes on Mondays and Wednesdays...stop by. Love, Deb
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
You go girl! I'm loving retirement and taking care of 7 month old Leah, but I try to spin 3 days a week, swim one hour non-stop 3 days a week and play tennis once a week. Yes, this old lady approaching 60 is in training for Senior Olympics. I won 4 golds and will represent DE in biking and golf this August, if John and I can afford to go...not sure. Anyway, I'm going to the Y for both swimming and spinning. Let's see if we can work out together!! I'm still teaching gymnastics at Downes on Mondays and Wednesdays...stop by. Love, Deb
ReplyDelete