Tuesday, February 10, 2009
On the fly
Good news!!!!!!!!!!! I have been swimming in a METER pool, not a YARD pool...so I have been doing more than I thought I was. I don't know how much more yet, but more is good! Today i dropped the girls to school, scurried to the Y and got in 66 lengths (or 33 laps) which I would have told you was 1650 yards, but apparently it is more ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go. I went out yesterday and after the 10 on Sunday it was more like a maintenance run. Taking today off. Too busy if you believe that but I've done 4 days in a row and old men need more recovery time. Didn't feel too bad actually. Keep the faith.
ReplyDeleteCheck out this mornings paper if you get a chance. Sports page 2, Wednesday is the morning they have the running column. Check out the 'typical training week' for Linda Rybaltowski. Also, I found a site for mapping a run. Tried it yesterday but was a little frustrated as my run ended up being 88 miles long when the application got a little out of control. This afternoon I'll actually read the instructions! If it works I'll pass it along.
ReplyDeleteOh Dear Lord.... Please don't attempt 88 miles... I know you are good but..... hehehehehe!!!!!!!! I will find the paper in a bit.....
ReplyDeleteOkay, check this out and tell me what you see.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mapmyrun.com/view_route?r=894248895658
You can see the name of the basic site and this is my daily route.