Saturday, February 28, 2009
Everybody in the pool!!!!!
Well, I finally got back in the pool today and let me tell you, if you are training for a tri, I highly recommend NOT taking 2 weeks off from swimming ;-) If course, I had to with the wedding but it was hard to make myself go back today and my arms were tired! BUT, I DID IT!!! So, right back on track. I also did 4 miles on the treadmill..... Intervals... felt good today!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just finished running. Sounds like tomorrow is going to be wash out, or a white out, whatever. Friday we were running in shorts and it was 62. Go figure. I'll pick you number up when I'm up there late the week before. Think about coming here race day and we'll drive in together unless you got other plans or need more freedom.
ReplyDeleteThank you! That would be great if you get my number for me! I would love to come up and ride in together but not sure if Dave is coming to carpool from here... so let me get back to you on that one. Either way tho, lets make sure we actually FIND each other BEFORE the race this year ;-)
ReplyDelete