Got in an hour on the bike trainer at home this morning.... No outside today ;-) Too cold!!! Wonder if I will be able to get to spin class and the pool in the morning.....
Too cold, give me a break it was 38! Well, today you can shovel, but don't hurt your back. Hey, if Dave doesn't get up here normally I can pick up his packet as well next week.
*****UPDATE******* In 2009, in preparation for turning 40, I decided to train for a half ironman. The goal... simply to finish! AND I DID IT!!!! It was such an incredible experience, that #2 was supposed to be in fall of 2010. But time got away from me so i regrouped and completed the BEACH TO THE BATTLESHIP ..October 20, 2012. It was such a great race, I'm going back!!!!! October 26, 2013... 70.3 number three... HERE I COME!
Too cold, give me a break it was 38! Well, today you can shovel, but don't hurt your back.
ReplyDeleteHey, if Dave doesn't get up here normally I can pick up his packet as well next week.