Tuesday, March 31, 2009
A nice run
Well, I thought I would be inside on the trainer tonight, but the girls went to the mall with a friend..... I hate that they are growing up ;-) But, I took advantage of the time and did my 7 mile hill run up to the old Louviers and back.... It was a nice night... started out comfortable, ended a little chilly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I still can't run, so you're killing me. I wanted to get out and run after work tonight, because it looked sooooooooo nice form my office window today. Don't you hate when you feel good but know the injury will come back if you try? That's the mistake that I made last week. Boo!
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I'm glad your training is going well and you are staying healthy. I'm jealous... and getting fat.
Your back! Thought I lost you! I am soooo sorry you can't run right now. That would frustrate me to no end, so I do understand. Thankfully, you have the bike and it is starting to get warm. We will have to meet for some rides. My other friend Dave rides with a group every sat. morning at 8:30 that is a little more serious than our team... I may start joining them... .every-other-weekend of course ;-) Interested?
ReplyDeleteOh, and you could never be fat!!!!!
Thanks, Lisa. As for Saturdays, we generally work 7 a.m. until noon, so I probably will have to miss out. This is why I preferred riding on Sunday mornings last year. Besides, those guys would kick my butt.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking at the weather and it seems that the weather is improving. Looks like we'll be in the 60s most days for the near future. Can't wait until this weekend to get the bike out.