Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hump day

Well, I wasn't sure I would get anything in today but I did... got an hour on the bike trainer at home! Better than nothing ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Something is definitely better than nothing, which is what I have been doing. I need the days to get a little longer and a little warmer, so I can ride after work.

    By the way, I ordered new running shoes last night. I'm going to see if new shoes will help me recover. I won't tell you how overdue I was to replace my current pair. They should have been retired months ago, and that's no exaggeration. It's been one week today, since I aggravated my leg injury. I'm going to give it two to three weeks more and start out reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaal sloooooooooow. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good idea... Shoes can make a world of difference. Have you tried inserts? I replace the sole with a more cushioned insert and that helps as well. Of course, my issue is that little disc that's missing in my back, not my leg, but I would imagine the cushioned impact couldn't hurt to try for any injury relief :-)

    I won't be able to keep up with Dave's bike group either.... but, I figure the effort will be a great workout!!!!

    Feel better and let me know how it goes! And stop working so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete